Pete
Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have a new (2 months old) ue55f6740 Samsung 55inch led tv.

Customer Question

I have a new (2 months old) ue55f6740 Samsung 55inch led tv. It has been working fine, but today it just wont turn on.
I have checked the socket on wall, I have checked the fuse in plug, I have checked the plug lead is securely connected.
There is no response at all to pressing the on button on the bottom right of tv or on remote. No lights are showing.
Any advice
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Hi there,
The most likely cause of this is an internal fault on the power supply board inside the TV.
Rather than attempt a repair yourself and invalidate the warranty, you should return the TV to the retailer for a free warranty repair.