Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

my tv has lost its picture and I am getting a no signal message.

Customer Question

my tv has lost its picture and I am getting a ' no signal 'message. it is controlled by sky. I have checked all connections and changed the batteries in the sky remote but the sky+box will not resond
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

Have you tried re-booting the box by unplugging it from the wall waiting 5 mins then re-plugging the box back in please?if not please do that

Let me know please
Anthony
Expert:  Kat-cssm replied 3 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/tv-repair/86pc0-tv-lost-its-picture-getting-no-signal-message.html).

Thank you, The JustAnswer Customer Support Team.