Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

I have an ETV-2269WH. When I switch on the , t6he standby lihght

Customer Question

I have an ETV-2269WH. When I switch on the , t6he standby lihght comes on but when I press the standby button on remote control or side of set the light only flashes and does not enable the picture to ccome on. Can you help pleaseDon
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

Have you tried to reboot the set by unplugging the set from wallpower waiting 5 mins then replugging back in?if not please do that thank you

Let me know how that works out

Anthony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Have tried re-booting but does not improve position.Also tried changing the batteries in the remote.This made some change but did not solve the problem. The positio now is that the standby light comes on and remains steady. On pressing the remote stand by button the light flashes on and off for a short time then returns to a steady light. Still no sign of a station being selected

Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.

I will need the proper model number of the set please found on the back of the set the number you have provided is for the 12volt adaptor

Let me know please
Anthony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

A only other number is909014628 printed below bar code. Ptobl has changed slightly. After rebooting and changing batteries in remote the red standby light flickers a few times on pressing the standby button remote then stays on fully.hope this helps you

Don

Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.

Thats the serial number thats good though as the model should be very near that number#?

Have you tried pressing the on\off switch on the set itself?

Anthony