Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

I have a Ferguson 22" F2206LVD2 television which now has a

Customer Question

I have a Ferguson 22" F2206LVD2 television which now has a horizontal band without colour, just grey. The band is not always in the same place and the menu doesn't allow me to adjust the colour settings.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Hello, My name is Aric and I will be glad to assist you. I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're having with your TV. I want to let you know that providing you with the best possible assistance I can is my main priority, and my livelihood depends on your feedback.

How long have you had the set for and when did the problem occur?
Additionally, what is connected to the TV for devices (DVD, cable box, etc.), and do you have the same issue regardless of which Device you're watching?
If you press MENU on the TV, does the MENU display OVER or behind the bars?
Please reply back and we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sorry for late reply but we have been away. The set is about four years old. The only thing connected to the set is the Sky box and dish but the other tv connected to it are ok. The problem started the day before I contacted you.
There are no bars, just a colourless band which doesn't seem to affect the menu.
Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
When you say the bar doesn't affect the Menu, is the menu in a position where the bar is present?