Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

my tv does not have a hdmi port only a skart..how do I get

Customer Question

my tv does not have a hdmi port only a skart..how do I get an adaptor for cable to go into hdmi port..so I can get started..all else is in place
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

So the cable box does not have a scart socket?what outputs does it have besides HDMI?does it have component or composite out?please look on the back of it

Are you subscribing to HD services or not please?

Anthony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

both ends of the cable are same.one goes into now tv box and other into hdmi port on newer TV's.but my tv only has a skart socket at back..i need to know how to get a now tv skart to attach to tv..are you not NOW TV...cos that who is who I was asking

Expert:  adamd-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam