Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

I have purchased a toshiba 24D1333B2 tv. I have spent the

Customer Question

I have purchased a toshiba 24D1333B2 tv. I have spent the last 2 hours trying to get the channels, ahatever I try it just says 'check antenna' no channels found. I have tried every option nothing works
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Hello, My name is Aric and I will be glad to assist you. I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're having with your TV. I want to let you know that providing you with the best possible assistance I can is my main priority, and my livelihood depends on your feedback.

Is this a brand new setup of the TV, or was it working previously and then stopped?

Also, most importantly, how do you receive your broadcasts on the TV, is it through a Sky or Cable Box, or direct Aerial from the wall to the TV?

If using a Cable/Sky box, I need to know specifically which Input jacks on the back of the TV the box is connected to in order to assist you.

Please reply back and we can proceed.