Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

Panasonic tx32e31b tele, started to change channel?

Customer Question

Hi got a Panasonic tx32e31b tele, has recently started to change channel by itself! Have changed batteries in remotes, have reset to shipping condition as seemed to happen after updating software version! Have also got ps3 and 4 connected, when playing on these it turns back to TV mode, problem occurs every 20-30 mins?Model is TX-L32E31B
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Hello, My name is Aric and I will be glad to assist you. I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're having with your TV. I want to let you know that providing you with the best possible assistance I can is my main priority, and my livelihood depends on your feedback.

How long have you had the set for, and when did the problem occur?
Was it after a storm or power outage?
Also, have you tried removing the remote control from the area to make sure there isn't a stuck/intermittent button on the remote causing the problem?
Please reply back and we can continue.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for reply so far......

I have now sorted the problem myself..... I had a PS4 controller on charge via one of the USB sockets in the back of the TV.... seemed to have blocked some functionality on the TV system menu!? As soon as I unplugged it allowed me into the sub menus, and stopped switching channels!! Odd one?? Remote(s) are all fine and working perfectly, no storms or power trips, TV is just over a year old (typically just out of warranty!!!)