Pete
Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have a tech wood DVD TV that had lost the sound on the DVD,

Customer Question

I have a tech wood DVD TV that had lost the sound on the DVD, everything else is working fine.
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Hi there,
Does the sound still work ok for TV channels?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi thank you for your reply. Yes the tv works fully but just lost sound on the DVD. It is a Techwood Tv
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Hi Rochelle,

If you haven't already done so, try powering off the TV completely and unplug it to allow it to reset for a few minutes, then try turning it on and check if there is sound from the DVDs now.

If there is still no sound, try a range of different DVDs, including older ones - some newer DVDs may not work on your TV, depending on which model you have.

Also, if all DVDs continue to have no sound, try connecting headphones if your model has a headphone jack and check if you can hear any sound through them.

If you still need any further assistance, please let me know the model number of the TV.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hello Pete, , Thank you for your advice. I have done all those things and still have no sound on the DVD. The model number for the tv is 6765091100294. Thank you. Rochelle.
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Hi Rochelle,
That appears to be the serial number.
Is there a model number on the rear of the TV?
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Hi Rochelle,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,

Pete.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sorry yes the model number is GSLCDB5. Thanks
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Sorry, still can't get any info on it - could you attach a photo here of the information panel on the rear of the TV?