Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

My 65 inch samsung 8000 series tv keeps stuttering? What can

Customer Question

My 65 inch samsung 8000 series tv keeps stuttering? What can I do about it??
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Hello, My name is Aric and I will be glad to assist you. I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're having with your TV. I want to let you know that providing you with the best possible assistance I can is my main priority, and my livelihood depends on your feedback.

What is the full model number off of the back of the TV?

How long have you had the set for and when did the problem occur?

Additionally, what is connected to the TV for devices (DVD, cable box, etc.), and do you have the same issue regardless of which Device you're watching?

If you press MENU on the TV when the problem is occurring, does the MENU display normally, or does the TV's internal MENU also stutter?

Please reply back and we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I was in contact with you yesterday! I am not happy with the service and have now got an engineer coming out to look at my tv, after no response back from yourself! So can you please refund my £22 back to my card! Many thanks
Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.

You never replied back, so I'm not sure how I would be able to provide you with any service at this stage of the game. I do not handle any billing, I am simply a tech. You can self refund or send any other billing inquiries to customer service via the home page.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Can you please tell me how to self refund, as I'm not sure how to do it! Many thanks!