Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

looking for the cable that connects to panasonic tv to show

Customer Question

looking for the cable that connects to panasonic tv to show pictures. the model no is TH-42PW5EX and the sn - YB3142164
Category: TV
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 3 years ago.

KevinWhiteJA :

Hi, welcome to Just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

Which cable are you looking for ?

KevinWhiteJA :

RCA/HDMI or something else ?

KevinWhiteJA :

please let me know so that I can help you

JACUSTOMER-at6lstlq- :

I do not know what rcaor

JACUSTOMER-at6lstlq- :

I do not know which is rca or hdm. I know it is an old flat screen and not a hd. I thought the serial no will tell what it is. I know it has 26pins.

JACUSTOMER-at6lstlq- :

The cable from the panasonic tv box connecting to the tv. Isnt there. Therefor not being able to show any image.

KevinWhiteJA :

Thanks... Please check this Image, I think this is the cable you are looking for...if yes then the part number for cable is TY-SCP15C03 and it is available here or from here

KevinWhiteJA :

If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

JACUSTOMER-at6lstlq- :

Thanks but I have tried to buy from the 2 places you mentioned,but they said the product is not available. Pls can you recommend another shop which will have it.

KevinWhiteJA :

Unfortunately those are the only two places where this cable is available, it is strange that they show "In Stock" but still are not selling :) you have the part number..so I believe you can buy it from local part store as well... If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

KevinWhiteJA :

Please don't rate the solution till the time you are completely satisfied...I am still here to help you

KevinWhiteJA :

as said it is available at both the places...I have tried my best and do not think I deserve this rating...I am still willing to help you...let me know...Thanks

JACUSTOMER-at6lstlq- :

Tnx but I will really want a help as to where to make an actual purchase. I will still be waiting for you.

KevinWhiteJA :

Have you already checked at those two websites ?

KevinWhiteJA :

...you can buy it from here ...it is also available at local parts store

JACUSTOMER-at6lstlq- :

Pls can I have the name of any local parts store.

KevinWhiteJA :

Following is the list of online websites where this part is available:

KevinWhiteJA :

1. Panasonic TY-SCP15C03

KevinWhiteJA :

2. Panasonic TY-SCP15C03

KevinWhiteJA :

3. Panasonic TY-SCP15C03

KevinWhiteJA :

4. Panasonic TY-SCP15C03

KevinWhiteJA :

3 & 4 are not UK websites however, you can still get it from them

KevinWhiteJA :

if you do not want to buy it online then visit a parts store in your area and tell them that you are looking for Panasonic TY-SCP15C03 which is a 26 pin 15m Cable

JACUSTOMER-at6lstlq- :

Tnx

KevinWhiteJA :

Please don't rate the solution till the time you are completely satisfied as this effect me badly...Thanks