How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MasterFixIt Your Own Question
MasterFixIt, Technician
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 9568
Experience:  I have been a TV repair and electronics expert for over 30 years.
Type Your TV Question Here...
MasterFixIt is online now

I have a Grundig 19 inch LCD television. Grundig Elegance G19WDVDT

Resolved Question:

I have a Grundig 19 inch LCD television. Grundig Elegance G19WDVDT serial no U- oo385402249.
Having work done on my house and have lost the flying connection electric lead. Where can I get a replacement
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 3 years ago.

Hi Sorry to hear that. Here is a good site for that,

You also can call them as I would do for faster service on this part By Phone:

0844(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>

Contact Centre opening times

Monday - Friday9am - 6pm

Saturday9am - 4pm


Alternatively, click here to contact us via email

Contact Center Please rate kindly;-) Thank you Tech Michael

MasterFixIt and other TV Specialists are ready to help you