Pete
Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX I live in England. I have a second

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX I live in England. I have a second hand MATSUI TV MODEL NUMBER:RC-BQ that used to belong to a Jason Brockley & it will not stop the protection code on the TV. Please can you help me?

Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Hi Kevin,

After 3 failed attempts at entering the unlock code, push the volume down on the TV at the same time push "7" on the remote for 5 seconds. This should put the TV in unprotected mode and allow allow you to change the pin number to one that you can remember.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did not work do have any other ideas from Kevin?

Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Hi Kevin,
If it did not work, then the only other possibility is to ask the original owner for the code, or contact the manufacturer for a master reset code.