Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Hallo - the subtitles suddenly disappear on our Panasonic TX-23LXD50

Hallo - the subtitles suddenly disappear on our Panasonic TX-23LXD50 tv. When this has happened before, unplugging the scart sockets and re plugging has solved the problem but this time nothing happens. The subtitles are stuck on two words - the sub button on the remote does not work, nor does the volume. We have changed the batteries in the remote but this does not seem to help. Do you have any suggestions please? As I am deaf, I depend on subtitles to follow programmes

Thank you so much for listening
Anne
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name isXXXXX be happy to assist you.
Sorry for delayed reply.

Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.

- Have you tried to unplug TV and satellite receiver power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug and check?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hallo Shalid, thanks for your response. Annoyingly, unplugging at the main so ket involves emptying and moving a large sideboard. Meanwhile I have unplugged everything from the extension lead and I will get back to you later today

Good wishes Anne
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Dear Kahalid

Hurrah - unplugging everything, even from the extension lead, has worked and the subtitles, volume etc are now restored.. Thanks for your helpful input

Good wishes. Anne
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 years ago.
Hi Anne,

Glad to know that unplug - replug worked to resolve the problem, Excellent!
Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.

A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated!
Regards,

Shahid.