Pete
Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I am try to connect my Samsung tablet to my tv using a 32 pin

Customer Question

I am try to connect my Samsung tablet to my tv using a 32 pin adapter, I have checked with a friends tablet which allows it to happen, the only settings which differ is I dont have all share cast, is this why I cant do it & if so how do I get the upgrade, tried settings update, but it tells me I have had the latest upgrades todate, help please ta
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Hi there,

All Share Cast is no longer available from the app store, and it isn't required to connect your Samsung tablet to a TV.
There is likely a setting that needs to be turned on to allow your
Check that Media Share is activated on your tablet. Check the following is turned on:
System Setting - Wireless & Networks - More Settings - Media Share.