TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Technician
Experience:  30 Years experience. Authorized Warranty servicer.
26807325

I have a Samsung UE55f8000ST TV and want to support it on a

I have a Samsung UE55f8000ST TV and want to support it on a bench top away from the walls by means of a hollow column or "tube" so the wiring goes down the tube hidden and the TV can be turned 90 degrees. Please can you let me know if this is possible and where can I purchase such a support?
Category: TV
Expert:  TV Tech1 replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I'm TV Tech1 and I'll be working with you to identify and help you resolve your problem.

It's all in the keywords you use.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Bell-O-Universal-Audio-Video-Stand-with-Swivel-Mount-for-TVs-up-to-55/22720802

Google Universal swivel TV stand and you'll get swiveling TV stands. It may not swivel 90° for the safety of you and your TV, but that's why people modify them to fit their requirements. Just make sure the base is centered on the swivel, not offset. That's the design you need for 90° rotation.