How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Wes Your Own Question
Wes, Consultant
Category: TV
Satisfied Customers: 962
Experience:  Authorized Samsung Partner, 8 years CE support experience
Type Your TV Question Here...
Wes is online now

I have just been given a Goodmans plasma screen VDU whear can

Resolved Question:

I have just been given a Goodmans plasma screen VDU whear can i get a control or input lead for this unit please IT IS THE INPUT (FOR VIDEO FEED OR DVD FEED INTO THE UNIT )
iT IS A gtv42p2 , LDVS-IN
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Wes replied 3 years ago.
These are proprietary cables, your best bet is to watch for them on eBay as they do pop up from time to time:

Wes and 3 other TV Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

WES is this the only way to get these cables or is there an outlet avallable please ?also is there a controle box or just strait cable transfer ,????