Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Hi I have a sharp aquos TV its got its self stuck on please

Customer Question

Hi I have a sharp aquos TV its got its self stuck on please scan channels how do I get the channels back up or get back to the main viewing channels again
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thank you for the question.

It's likely that you do not need to do anything with the channel scan and the TV is simply on the wrong Input.

To determine this, I need to know the following:

1) What's the model number off of the back of the TV?

2) How long have you had the set for and when did the problem occur?

3) How do you receive your broadcasts on the set (cable box, connect via Scart, SAT box connected via HDMI, etc.)?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks all sorted now

Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
You're welcome. Sometimes the Input simply needs to be changed on the set. If you need further assistance let me know and if satisfied, please do not forget to click the "Smiley" to rate my service.
Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I just wanted to follow up with you and see If you've received all the information you needed. If not, feel free to reply back to me and I will continue to assist you. Best regards, Aric