info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

Hello, I wonder if you can help us please. We have a Ferguson

Customer Question

Hello, I wonder if you can help us please. We have a Ferguson DTR - F20320DTR and we are currently unable to get any connection with the TV - our TV keeps saying "No Signal" and the numbers on the DTR are showing 0000 - then they flash 8567 then back to 0000. We have tried all the connections and plugs and they are all in place correctly as far as we can tell.
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

Yes it can be frustrating when this happens with technology

Have you tried rebooting both the TV and the DTR by unplugging both from the wall waiting 5 mins then replugging them back in again?if not please do that now and let me know the outcome

Anthony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello, yes we have unplugged everything and left it for more than 5 mins - it comes back just the same - "No Signal" on the TV screen and 0000 on the DTR - it very briefly flashed up the 8567, then load, then immediately back to the 0000.

Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.

How are you viewing TV services?is it cable\satellite\aerial?

Is the DTR a combi of a cable or satellite box or a seperate one?

Anthony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Anthony,

It is Freeview + Digital Recorder.

Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.
Hi Pauline

You need to get another input into the set to confirm if its the freeview or not so please if you can get another input to try like a dvd player just to rule the set as being the problem out

Let me know please
Anthony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Anthony,

We have changed the box and put on a normal freeview box and TV works, so we think the DTR is broken so will replace.

Thank you for your help, much appreciated.

Pauline

Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.
Hi Pauline

Thats what I thought

Could you please take the time to rate the answer positively their will be a rating bar with this post

Let me know if you need more info

Anthony