Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

L G PLASMA TELEVISION MODEL NO 50PQ11 50PS30 I REQUIRE A

Customer Question

L G PLASMA TELEVISION MODEL NO 50PQ11 50PS30 I REQUIRE A BASE FOR MY SET AT PRESENT ITS ON THE WALL AND MY BASE TO MY T V HAS BEEN IN SHED HAS BROKE SO COULD YOU PLEASE ADVISE ME AS TO PART IF IN STOCK AND PRICE MANY THANKS
RITA LEA
Category: TV
Expert:  KevinWhiteJA replied 3 years ago.

KevinWhiteJA :

Hi Rita

KevinWhiteJA :

Welcome to just answer

KevinWhiteJA :

Please click here to order the base for your TV

KevinWhiteJA :

Please don't rate the solution till the time you are completely satisfied...If you have further questions I will be pleased to assist you – please use the REPLY link for further assistance..Please remember to RATE my answer Excellent or Good Service when you are satisfied....Thanks

JACUSTOMER-2un7h5ob- :

I think i have been robbed I knew what i wanted i thought you took this amoun t of money from me as part payment for the stand i required Not day light robbery. £22.00. you charged me what professional are you i knew what i wanted i will beware of con men .

JACUSTOMER-2un7h5ob- :

i give you as a mark minus 0.

KevinWhiteJA :

Robbed ?

KevinWhiteJA :

You asked a question and I answered it and now you came up with this and rated this as Bad Service ?

KevinWhiteJA :

Please contact Customer Service

KevinWhiteJA :

If you knew what you wanted why did you post the question, please read from next time before posting a question and contact customer service

JACUSTOMER-2un7h5ob- :

Well Kevin did you not realise i was not asking you for help i thought you were a supplier and i was ordering the goods through you As for the £22.00. I honestly thought that would be deducted from the required TV BASE STAND COUNTER

JACUSTOMER-2un7h5ob- :

As you have not time to reply to me XXXXX XXXXX I would like you to say you earned your £22.00. No i agree with you. Therefore YES you may pay me back as you took me in. You could have been a Gentleman explaining i was not onto the correct Company

KevinWhiteJA :

Well as I said contact customer service for refund and please read before giving Bad Service rating...I am not paid till the time I receive a good service...please read your question and let me know what you understand after reading it...it simply indicates you are looking for a part and I have given the URL for that part...thanks

JACUSTOMER-2un7h5ob- :

Well Kevin i told you i thought i was ordering a part from you. I did not however expect you to tell me ebay. I did however type in LG ELECTRONICS Which i understood to be the Company I was speaking to. I Knew what i wanted i thought the money was part payment. I didn't need any expert to charge me the said amount. No sorry Kevin you did not earn any part of the said money. Because, You misrepresented yourself incorrectly.

KevinWhiteJA :

OK...Thanks

JACUSTOMER-2un7h5ob- :

I really believe i am correct in my claim