Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

i have 2 tecknika tvs watt a would like 2 no is, i have just

i have 2 tecknika tvs watt a would like 2 no is, i have just got myself a xrocker gamming chair and it does not work on any of my 2 tvs, the rocker will work on my tablet work on my phone and work on my other tv watts got to be done for it to work on them
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 years ago.

Nathan :

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. We’ll get started chatting here. I am also sending you an offer so you can reach me directly me by phone if preferred. Feel free to ignore it for now, it will be available to you at any time if you need to get more help after our chat.

Nathan :

The red and white wires won't work on modern flat screen tvs.

Nathan :

Those red/white you see on back of the tv are inputs, not outputs.

Nathan :

Your rocker chair is only able to accept an analog input

Nathan :

the tv is only digital

Nathan :

If you look on back of the tv you should see a small square port with a little red light inside, that says Digital Audio Out

Nathan :

that is a digital fiber optic connection, and it is the only audio output a modern tv is capable of.

Nathan :

You would have to either buy a small converter box to adapt that digital output to the analog connection your chair uses, OR you could try connecting the chair directly to your source device (cable/satellite box, dvd, game console, etc), instead of trying to hook it to the tv.

Nathan :

I can recommend a converter box, if you'd like to try that route.