Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

how do I change the input on an LG HT33S without the remote

how do I change the input on an LG HT33S without the remote control?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name isXXXXX be happy to assist you.

Unfortunately there is no Input or Function button available on player itself to change the input in player and Input and Function buttons are only available on player remote control that requires for desired function.
Please find the remote control of player to change input source in player and if remote has been lost then need to search it that would be available around 10 Pound at Amazon, please check following link for details..

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LG-HT33S-Original-Remote-Control/dp/B009M81MYY

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,

Shahid.