info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

I have a LCDTV GJ210 I WENT INTO MENU TO CHANGE PICTURE SIZE

I have a LCDTV GJ210 I WENT INTO MENU TO CHANGE PICTURE SIZE AND MUST HAVE ACCIDENTLY PRESSED ANOTHER BUTTON. THE MENU NOW COMES UP IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE AND WILL NOT RETURN TO ENGLISH
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

If its a sharp set the model number you sent will be different please look for the full model number on the back of the set thanks

Anthony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

SERIAL NO. K010100063

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

K010100063

Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.

No its the full model number found near the serial number on the back of the set?the set is a SHARP?

Let me know thanks
Anthony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

LC-19SH7E-BK

Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.
Hi Michael

Thats great
OK just give me 5 mins so I can figure the way out of this please respond with OK

Anthony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK

Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.

You need to get the set out of this by defaulting to factory settings so you can run the "initial" installation guide again

You do that by pressing on the remote control MENU\exit>> FEATURES>>SET TO DEFAULT, Press OK to ENTER then OK again you then follow the on-screen instructions and when you reach LANGUAGE insert ENGLISH
Now I appreciate this may not be clear as it could be the language you have selected if so let me know what the language is please or appears to be.

Let me know if you need more info

Please remember to rate the answer positively any problems dont rate instead press "reply to expert" tab

Thanks again
Anthony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I managed to get back to english and its now scanning the channels ok

Thanks well done!