Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

We have to shiva tv ser:no: 32Bv50

We have to shiva tv ser:no: 32Bv50
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.

- Does power light on TV turn On or flash when push power button?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes it does
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for the info,
Can you remove back cover of TV for visual check of circuit board?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No not possible
Expert:  Shahid replied 3 years ago.
Thanks David for the info.

It seems TV has problem either in power supply board or inverter board isn't working properly for some reason.
Please unplug TV power cord from wall socket for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check.

If this doesn't help then it would be hardware failure in TV and further trouble shooting is needed by its back cover removal to check the power supply output volts with mulitmeter that will help to determine what board is causing the problem to get it replaced.

Mostly capacitors are found defective in power supply board and either replacement of capacitors that needs good soldering work on circuit board with proper tools and expertise or entire power supply board would help to resolve the issue and this kind of work should be done by handy person to avoid any damage or electric shock.

I'm sorry there is no easy or quick fix for this problem and it is definitely hardware failure that needs defective parts/board replacement to resolve the issue.
I trust my input will help you out to make decision about this TV repair or invest that money on new replacement TV. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.

A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face under the answer then click submit button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,

Shahid.