nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have a Toshiba 32RV753B tv and wish to purchase a WI FI dongle

I have a Toshiba 32RV753B tv and wish to purchase a WI FI dongle suitable for this model. What do I buy that is compatible??
Category: TV
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 3 years ago.

nathan_mills :

nathan_mills :

You can buy Toshiba Dual band LAN adaptor. This is compatible with your TV. You can buy it from this link.

nathan_mills :

CLICK HERE

nathan_mills :

If you want to buy it from ebay then CLICK HERE

nathan_mills :

Please rate the solution POSITIVELY

nathan_mills :

Thanks and have a nice day. Revert back if you have any further query.

nathan_mills :

Cheers Nathan

Customer:

Nathan, thanks your response. Have been away for the weekend. Have checked this morning on reviews for the WLM 10U2 and these are mixed, some are positive and some negative. It is also suggested that an android adaptor RK 3066 is a better option. What are your thoughts on this option??? It would also appear that the WLM10U2 is in short supply. I await your response. Thanks Trevor

Customer:

Nathan, Further my message, the main reason I am looking for a suitable device is to connect is to receive Motors TV Freeview HD channel 240.rgds Trevor

nathan_mills :

CLICK

nathan_mills :

This is Belkin Dual-Band Universal Wireless HDTV Adapter

nathan_mills :

This will suit you better as it is better in performance than most of the dongles available.

nathan_mills :

Android RK 3066 is better than Toshiba Dual band adaptor in performance as well as price.

nathan_mills :

Please rate the chat POSITIVELY

nathan_mills :

Thanks. Cheers Nathan

Customer:

Nathan, Do you have any model nos for the belkin and a make / model android rk 3066??? Rgds Trevor