Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A NEW TV-SAMSUNG 65hu8500 CURVED -MY AERIAL

I HAVE JUST BOUGHT A NEW TV-SAMSUNG 65hu8500 CURVED -MY AERIAL ENGINEER WAS UNABLE TO CONNECT MY JAMO S VSR 25 DVD RECEIVER [SER .NO. ********** WHICH IS ABOUT 7 YEARS OLD - HE SEEMS TO THINK IT IS NOT COMPATIBLE --

IS HE CORRECT ??
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thank you for the question. Your Jamo DVD receiver is certainly compatible with the TV.

The TV has one set of Component Inputs (Red,Blue and Green), which you would run a set of red,blue and green RCA cables from the Jamo "Video Out" to the TV, and then select "Component" to view the DVD on the screen.

If you need further assistance let me know and once satisfied please do not forget to rate my service.
Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I just wanted to follow up with you and see If you've received all the information you needed. If not, feel free to reply back to me and I will continue to assist you. Best regards, Aric