carlday1
carlday1, Technician
Experience:  Self Employed TV Engineer
69505510

TOSHIBA 32inch SMART TV MODEL NUMBER 32L 435 7 D SERIAL NUMBER

Customer Question

TOSHIBA 32inch SMART TV MODEL NUMBER 32L 435 7 D SERIAL NUMBER 15MOO811 , mains plug pulled while tv was on, when switched on again green light glows but set will not start up, can you advise? thanks
Category: TV
Expert:  carlday1 replied 3 years ago.

carlday1 :

HI,

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is Carl and I will help with your question.

The first thing I would suggest is unplugging from the wall again for a few minutes then plug the tv back in and leave it a few more minutes before attempting to turn it on.

Could you let me know how old the tv is.

It could be a firmware faulty hopefully unplugging the set and leaving it a while will help to reset the firmware in the tv, if the tv does not come on I can talk you through updating the firmware on it.

JACUSTOMER-ijfm47z6- :

Hi , tried unplugging and leaving but no good.

JACUSTOMER-ijfm47z6- :

your solution did not work and I am still looking at a blank screen with an unblinking green on light, as of now my enquirey has been a complete waste of time and money,and in the meantime I have recieved numerous requests for approval ratings,sorry but these wont be forth comiing

carlday1 :

I am sorry to hear it never worked it now means that there is a strong possibility that the tv will need professional repair.

Could you let me know what happens when you try and turn the tv on does the light flash?

I am sorry about the requests to rate me but I am sure it is automated, you do not have to rate me until you are completely satisfied with my answer if I fail to help your or you are not satisfied a refund can be arrange through customer service.

carlday1 :

Please could you let me know the model number again