Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

cant view inst video on tv

cant view inst video on tv
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Can you please provide bit more details of problem in TV along with the model number written on back of TV?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ue37es5500k

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ue37es5500k

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

don't want contract, just answer to one question, have just got back to answer your last enquiry

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.

OK, so it is Samsung ue37es5500k TV, correct?
Are you trying to watch local broadcasting channels on TV?

You may please ignore contract offers that sent by website system.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

correct number yes can watch local channels

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the model number info.
Is this first time you are trying to watch local channels on this TV or it was working fine and recently lost all local channels?
Please provide me details of problem as I can't see the TV issue from here and those details will help me to understand the issue.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

have always watched local channels, problem is with unable to view amazon instant video, can get in with app. but unable to view video, I was 45 mins . on fon to Samsung but still cant view, can receive and view video on I pad and lap top, amazon cant help but nothing wrong with my contract, this problem has been ongoing for months now.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Ewan for detailed info.
Let me open up the question to other on website to have a look and I hope some one will respond soon to assist you for amazon instant video issue, I'm opting out now.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you shahid

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.
My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. We’ll get started chatting here.
If you’d prefer support beyond the chat format, you may also reach me directly via phone or a remote support session. I’ll send an additional services offer for these options - feel free to ignore it for now, it will be available to you at any time during or after our conversation.

This has been a known issue for some time - amazon made some changes to their server environment and the samsung app was no longer compatible.

A manual firmware update is required to solve this:

CLICK FOR INSTRUCTIONS

CLICK FOR UPDATE FILE

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

HI NATHAN sorry I have taken so long to answer your latest answer as I am disabled and can only use pc at certain times, have printed download from Samsung and will ask my son to do it for me thanks for your help hope it works Ewan

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
You're very welcome Ewan, and good luck to you.
If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service prior to logging off, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”.
Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,
Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience: Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.