MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Technician
Experience:  I have been a TV repair and electronics expert for over 30 years.
11519491

Can you recommend a DVR device (the latest arrival the better)

Can you recommend a DVR device (the latest arrival the better) which would be compatible with my Samsung 2011 smart TV (model 6100)?
Category: TV
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 3 years ago.
Good morning,
There are many really good DVR's out there now and almost all of them will be compatible with your TV ;-)
But I bought one here in the states that I love and its easy to use and the picture quality is excellent as well, just bought it about a month ago.
I'm not sure what you have available there in Israel store wise or if you don't mind overseas shipping, but can you use Amazon?
Thanks friend.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Michael,

Thank you for answering my query but you didn't mention the make or the model of the recommended device.

Just to answer your question - I have an account with Amazon UK but I can also get a small device shipped from Amazon US.

All I need is the details.

Many thanks,

Orna Kustow

Hi Orna,
The one I have and I love it is listed below, its a long link let me know if you can get it?
http://www.amazon.com/TiVo-TCD746320-Premiere-DVR-Black/dp/B0036OR910/ref=sr_1_7?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1409427538&sr=1-7&keywords=dvr+recorder
This works great they have them new and used as well.
If you will rate my service to you thus far as ok or better, before closing this page, I will be able stick with you until this fixed.
Please note it won't cost you anything more to rate, and it WILL ensure your question won't time out or end unexpectedly, then you can always contact me the very same way at no additional cost;-)
Thank you Orna and have a wonderful day!
Tech Michael