Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Hi - I have a Panasonic TV with three HDMIs however the HDD

Customer Question

Hi - I have a Panasonic TV with three HDMIs however the HDD is connected to HDMI 1, if I connect the PS4 to either HDMI 2 or 3 it I not shown ?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Hello, Can you please get me the full model number off of the back of the TV?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi - Yup is TX-L42E6B Thanks

Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for the reply.
If the HDMI 2 and 3 are not shown, then the TV has either been assigned to "Skip" those Inputs (meaning they are not named), or the HDMI cable is faulty and not able to send a signal.
If you've not yet Named the HDMI Inputs, this is likely the problem and you would need to refer to the manual at the link below- specifically on page 23 where it says "Input Labels", then click that LINK and follow the instructions to label the HDMI 2 and 3 Inputs.
Once they are labeled, press OK to save your settings, and then you should be able to access those two HDMI Inputs by using the "AV" button on the Panasonic remote control:
https://www.richersounds.ie/images/product_4237.pdf
If you need further assistance let me know and once satisfied please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING so that I am credited.
You can follow up to the question at no additional charge even once you've rated.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi - Input Labels, I can find that on page23 , but not how to Input Labels ? Many thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

PS and Apologies, is it because it has Viera Settings ?

Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for the reply. On page 23 where it says "Input Labels" you should be able to click that words "Input Labels" and it will bring you to that section.
If not, follow where it says to go to Settings--->Setup--->Display settings.
Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Hello, I just wanted to follow up with you and see If you've received all the information you needed. If not, feel free to reply back. Best regards, Aric
Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

HI

Sorry - I thought this was answered !! - All now resolved. Thank you for your help.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
No worries Ben, that was an automatically generated message just to see if you were all set. Thank you, Aric