Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

My remote control does everything except turn the TV off. model

Customer Question

My remote control does everything except turn the TV off. model no UE37ES6300. It will operate the TV even without pointing at the screen ! Can you please advise me. I have to unplug at present? Frank Spall
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 years ago.

Nathan :

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Nathan :

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. We’ll get started chatting here.

If you’d prefer support beyond the chat format, you may also reach me directly via phone or a remote support session. I’ll send an additional services offer for these options - feel free to ignore it for now, it will be available to you at any time during or after our conversation.

Nathan :

Does the actual power button on the tv itself work to power on/off?

Does the remote button work to power it on?