Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

hi what is the best camera to use with my Samsung tv model

hi what is the best camera to use with my Samsung tv model code ue46es6300sxzf for Skype
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Hello and thank you for the question. The best Skype camera for Samsung ES series (which is your model), is the Samsung unit at the link below:
http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-dvd-blu-ray/tv-accessories/smart-3d-tv-accessories/samsung-vg-stc4000-tv-camera-22096731-pdt.html
If you need further assistance let me know and once satisfied please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING so that I am credited.
You can follow up to the question at no additional charge even once you've rated.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Many thanks for your help. Can now use tv for skype to my daughter in Australia.

Dave Bagley