Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have just purchased a Samsung 40 inch widescreen full HD

I have just purchased a Samsung 40 inch widescreen full HD led TV from Amazon to replace a Samsung 32 inch Model. The previous tilting wall bracket is quite strong enough to take the weight of the the new tv, but the four fixing screws from the 32inch model are not long enough to reach the threads inside the 40" TV, and there are no fixing screws with the 40" TV.
Can anybody please supply either the correct length fixing screws (4 off), or advise me what the correct thread is for those fixing screws. Colin M.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Hello and sorry to hear you're having problems. Samsung specifies (4) X M6 screws with a length of 16 MM to affix a wall mount to this TV.
If you need further assistance let me know and once satisfied please do not forget to rate my service.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for that Aric - it is exactly what I need to know.

If you have four of those in stock and you do not mind posting them to me, it will save me driving into Guildford to get them. That has got to be worth a further £15 to me!

If you do not want the fiddle I will quite understand. Either way, I will be delighted to give your service top rating.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for the reply. We're not a parts distributor in any way, Just Answer is strictly a pay for information site (I am bound by those rules). If I could, I would gladly post those to you- sorry. If you need further assistance let me know and once satisfied please do not forget to rate my service.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks for that Aric - I quite understand. I am about to give your service top rating!

Kind regards,

Colin Matthews

Expert:  Aric replied 3 years ago.
You're welcome Colin, and I appreciate that! If you need anything further let me know.