Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Authorized Samsung Partner, 8 years CE support experience
63083622

I have a Sony Bravia Television, model KDL 40W5810. Serial

I have a Sony Bravia Television, model KDL 40W5810. Serial Number(###) ###-#### ***** 11 / 2009.
I am unable to access the program guide / menu. It just shows as "event information is not available", It has been working since we purchaced it new.
Have you a quick fix?
Category: TV
Expert:  Wes replied 2 years ago.
Wes : My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please favorite or bookmark this page so you can return here if we get disconnected. Are you using it connected to a cable provider or with an antenna?
Customer:

antenna

Customer:

yes

Expert:  Wes replied 2 years ago.
I'm afraid. I don't have any quick answers for you just yet. I need more information. Is your computer connected to the internet and if so, have you verified that it is connected? Also, if you want to contact sony direct on this, their phone number is *****(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no more help needed, i have fixed it myself