info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

Hello My Panasonic veira television has gone into 10 red blink

My Panasonic veira television has gone into 10 red blink mode after having been left stand by and we have had a lightening strike!, we have unplugged it for 30 minutes at the mains and it still goes back to blink mode?..
Can you help please?
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
I will need the model number found on the back of the set please?
Additionally does it blink 10 IMMEDIATELY you plug into power?or do you have to switch on with the remote before it blinks 10?
Let me know please
Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, model no is TX-P50G10B, we push the on button , it's green it then goes through motions of switching on and then as the screen is about to light up it clicks of and the power button light turns red and flashes about 14 times , and then just sits flashing in 14 intervals
Thanks Anthony
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Ahh you did say 10, I do need this info to be absolute accurate or it will lead to wrong diagnosis, please count carefully the amount of red blinks between a pause accurately thank you
Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's exactly 14 flashes of the red light
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Sorry for delay I was just checking the chassis for the set, 14 blinks is a problem with the audio section of the mainboard in the set so assuming you havent tried to connect up anything on that lines recently the mainboard will need replacing can you do this work yourself?
Anthony