Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I own a Humax PVR-9300T, and have recently pur.chased a PANASONIC

Customer Question

TV, model No 42A400B, but am unable to connect the two items,plus my DVR. Can you help please ?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 3 years ago.
Nathan :

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Nathan :

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble. We’ll get started chatting here.

If you’d prefer support beyond the chat format, you may also reach me directly via phone or a remote support session. I’ll send an additional services offer for these options - feel free to ignore it for now, it will be available to you at any time during or after our conversation.

Nathan :

What do you mean by "plus my dvr"?

Nathan :

Do you have a separate cable/satellite box you're using, or a 2nd dvr?

JACUSTOMER-bu6upviu- :

I typed DVI in error - should be DVD = SORRY. am trying to connect just the DVD and the Humax box so they both work with the TV.

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for the info Keith,
can you tell me what you've tried so far?
The recommended connections would be to use hdmi from both the dvr to the tv and from the dvd (if available) to the tv.