Aric
Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

32D1333B TV has stopped working - no LED light

Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello, My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you. I'm sorry to hear about the problems you're having with your TV.
How long have you had the set for and when did the problem occur?
Are there any signs of life at all on the TV currently ( click sound when power is pressed, etc.)?
Please reply back and we can continue.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

less than 6 months

yesterday

no signs of life

Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the reply. This can be caused by one of several things, and the latter would require having the retailer provide you with the contact for warranty service.
Please try a hard reboot of the set. Disconnect the TV from power, then press and hold the power button on the TV itself (not the remote), for 15 seconds and release. Wait a full minute, then press and hold power again while plugging the set back in. If it does not power up, then cycle the power button several more times to elicit a response.Let me know what happens please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I've tried what you suggested over a couple of hours, but there is no sign of life. If you cannot suggest anything more, then I will pursue the retailer, and hope to get repair under the guarantee.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry to hear that, and unfortunately there is nothing more we can do on a user level, otherwise we would void the guarantee. If you need further assistance let me know, and once satisfied please do not forget to rate my service.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I just wanted to follow up with you and see If you've received all the information you needed. If not, feel free to reply back. Best regards, Aric