Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Authorized Samsung Partner, 8 years CE support experience
63083622

I have just purchased a Samsung ue48h4203 48" TV together with

Customer Question

I have just purchased a Samsung ue48h4203 48" TV together with a wireless LAN adapter. I have followed all the instructions but as soon as I get to my postcode and location it does not recognise it, What should I do. Also when going into smart TV all is in Spanish, can I change this
Category: TV
Expert:  Wes replied 2 years ago.
Wes :

My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please favorite or bookmark this page press CTRL+D, so you can return here if we get disconnected.

Wes :

First of all yes, you should be able to change the menu language to any of 27 different languages.

Wes :

I think the best thing to do is to start over and do a reset of the TV, then make sure you change the language when the TV goes through the initial setup

Wes :

here is the english version of the manual. Way down on page 114 or so it talks about self diagnosis... menu->support-Self diagnosis.... you should also be able to do the factory reset (page 115) do that and

Wes :

let me know

Wes :

I see you've disconnected. When you would like to continue our conversation, type a response in the box below and hit the reply button. I will be sent a message that you have reconnected and I will reconnect to you as soon as I can. Bear in mind that I am located in the United States (Central Time) and if you are in a different time zone, that may affect response times and availability.