info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

I have an LG32LD320 tv and an LGRHT599H digital recorder with

I have an LG32LD320 tv and an LGRHT599H digital recorder with inbuilt Freeview. TV bought 05/2011 and recorder 04/2013. This morning thought I'd best re-tune as new channel 26 TVBE started yesterday (haven't retuned since Adam was a boy, as I am not very good re technology!). I went into auto-programming, and waited for the update completion then tried to return to TV channel but prompt said "try channel set-up" or words to that effect. Don't know where manual disc is, so need help please?
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
What you need to do is take the aerial out of the back of the set, do a channel scan you will see the set searching for channels it wont find any because the aerial is out however you have cleared the memory,switch the set off from wallpower, wait 5 mins switch set back on then carry out the rescan again
Let me know if that fixes this
Anthony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Anthony. I took aerial out, re-did the auto-programming then switched off power at wall, waited 5 minutes then switched on again and put aerial back in. It came up "BSX from 11pm" and then I got "LG No Signal" and when I tried to press a key for channel 3 I got the message "Try channel set-up first". What and where is "channel set-up" please?