info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

Hi I unpluged my logic freeview hd tv recorder L1HSTB12 before

Customer Question

Hi I unpluged my logic freeview hd tv recorder L1HSTB12 before going on hols. Plugged it backn in upon my return switched back on connected up to a 24 in freeview/dvd TV and the green light comes on with the message initi keeps flashing on and off on my recorder box causing no picture. .. help is there something obvius that I have missed. Gary
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Welcome
Thanks for the Question
Have you rebooted the TV set and unit by unplugging it from the wall waiting 5 mins then re-plugging back in again?if not please do that now thank you
Let me know the result
Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi did switch everthing off before receiving your reply initial it came up with initi message and the after about 10mins it seem to be working alright previous recordings are still present. everything is OKAY , thanks for your help Gary

Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Thats great gary
Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Guess what its back to the init problem this morning, getting fed up with it now have you any other suggestions, please help Gary

Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Its not booting properly, thats usually bad firmware however with it being a argos or currys brand its not really known where the firmware is to be found for it, how old is the unit Gary?
Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, Turned everything off for 5mins plus this morning and tried again. Everything is working as normal. Thank you what an excellent service, Gary

Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
OK thanks a lot Gary
Anthony