Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a SamLE40A656ABDP1500 it is 6 years old. The past few

I have a SamLE40A656ABDP1500 it is 6 years old. The past few days it has taken 2-3hrs to come on, but today it was put on at 6am but still has not come on, the standby light comes on but it tries to power up but fails, any idea what the problem is?
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Mostly this kind of problem occurs due to bad capacitors on power supply board of TV and swapping the bad capacitors (it needs good soldering work with proper tools and expertise) or entire power supply board (it is bit easy work) in TV will help to resolve the problem.
Required power supply board would be available around 30 to 40 Pounds at ebay and local TV repairman will replace it if you are not comfortable doing it yourself.
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.