info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

my sanyo tv when press on button blue light appears as normal.

my sanyo tv when press on button blue light appears as normal. when press on on remote blue light goes out for a few seconds but instead of tv coming on the blue light comes back
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

Sorry your having trouble here

Have you rebooted the set by unplugging it from the wallpower waiting 5 mins then re-plugging back in again?if not please do that thank you

Let me know the result

Anthony

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Tried that makes no difference

Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.
David thanks for that its the beginning of a procedure that re boot OK I will need the model number of the set please found on the back of the set?
Anthony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

model no CE42LD33-B

Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.
OK as it happens I know this set very well as an overview the problem is either the powerboard OR the mainboard now as the light is blinking it looks like mainboard trouble however the powerboard will need to be examined first, so I need to know do you\someone you know have practical ability ?can use mall tools and perhaps a meter?if so please let me know I will provide more detailed infor mation.
I am sorry its nothing easier being optimistic though this is fixable if you have the above abilities.
Let me know please
Anthony