info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

LG 32LD550-2C won't turn on by switch or remote but indicates

Customer Question

LG 32LD550-2C won't turn on by switch or remote but indicates its getting signal by red standby light flashing
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.
Customer:

Customer:

Welcome

Customer:

Thanks for the Question

Customer:

Is the light pausing and blinking please?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Only when remote button is pressed

Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.
OK did you reboot the set properly by leaving it off from wallpower for over 5 minutes?if not could you please do that and let me know?thanks
This is NOT an answer its simply the first stage in a procedure, however if the set does start up I will speak to you about this
Anthony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes i have tried this

Expert:  info tech replied 3 years ago.
Paul
Its very likely (as an overview) in that case that the mainboard is bad however the powerboard will need a visual check and maybe a meter check so I need to know if you are "hands on" practical to do the work yourself can use small tools and a meter (maybe) and able to follow instructions from me to resolve this?please let me know I then will provide more detailed information.
Sorry it couldnt be anything easier
Anthony