Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a JVC TV model LT32DGB8BJ. I have extremely bad hearing

Customer Question

I have a JVC TV model LT32DGB8BJ. I have extremely bad hearing and have purchased a TVV 2410NL wireless induction loop system. Nothing seems to work and I am concerned that I am not getting a signal to my new equipment. If you were connecting this where would you connect it on the TV to give either an analogue or digital signal?
Jack Galway`
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.

Sorry for delayed reply, just got your question on my screen.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.

- Did you get Scart Adapter in TV-V2410NL box?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I dd. I tried connecting it to the lower of the 2 Scart sockets at the back of the TV. The fop Scart socket is connected to my BT myview box.

but with no success.

Jack

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the info.
Is the BT myview box only video source connected to this TV or any other video device also there?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes there is what they call a BT Home Hub.and I believe is principally for broadband wireless reception.

Jack

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
OK, how the BT Home Hub device connected to the TV?
It is bit confusing me as TV doesn't have ability to connect to internet for video streaming.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

OK Sorry. Hub is not connected the Youview box. There is only the youview box

Jack

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Please check following link and let me know which one box looks like yours?
http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/40460/~/youview-from-bt-user-guide
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes I have the book.

Could you tell me where on the TV I can connect to get sound and whether it is digital or analogue.

Jack

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Jack,
I need to know what type of box you have so I can pull the related manual to check our options.
I have your TV and wireless induction loop system model numbers, just missing the youview box model number here.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It is the top one. I have had a look but cannot see a model number on it.Found a number on its underside !

Model Name DTR-T2100/500G/BT/GF

Model Code 91-00428

Jack

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the info.
DTR-T2100 is model number of box and it does have Video and Audio Out RCA jacks at rear, please connect RCA pins that came with TV V2410NL in Red-White (audio out) jacks at rear of box to get sound while watching the picture on TV.
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face/star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Works like a dream! ! ! Thanks a lot. It has been rather a struggle as I am just turned 90 and scrabbling around on the floor round a TV etc is not easy!

Jack

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Excellent Jack, good to know the issue is resolved and sorry for the trouble to get proper info during the conversation as I couldn't see the things from here so had to ask these info to suggest connection setup. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
Regards,
Shahid.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Cool Thank you, ***** ***** questions. The device is now working well and I am quite satisfied with the result..

Jack Galway

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Jack,
Have nice time!
Shahid.