info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

i am sorry i didn't complete my question before we have a

Customer Question

i am sorry i didn't complete my question before we have a toshiba tv 2yrs old switch it on last night every thing working fine except the sound NO SOUND my husband has head sets so i unpluged them still no sound they are pluged in to saturlite. the sound was comeing through them but not the tv
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Customer:

Hello Welcome

Customer:

Thanks for the Question

Customer:

I will need the model number of teh TV please found on the back of the set?

Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

MODEL NO MODE E /MODEL NR 40B V7 028

Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.

How are you viewing TV services please?satellite\cable box\aerial?

Do you have the set going through a home theatre or soundbar?or does the sound come directly from the set itself please?

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

VIEW THROUGH SKY. SOUND COMES FROM SPEAKERS THROUGH TV SORRY TO BE SUCH A PROB.

Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.

The first thing to do is reboot the sky box by unplugging it from the wall waiting 5 mins then replugging back in again, let me know if theirs any change when you do that

Thank You
Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ANTHONY

HAVE DO;N WHAT YOU SAID STILL KNOW SOUND. EVERY THING ELSE IS WORKING JUST KNOW SOUND

Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.
Mary

Please check the lead that goes from the TV to the satellite box check both ends of the lead make sure they are in snugly, if the lead is hdmi consider replacing it.

Then if thats OK reboot the TV the same way ast the box unplug it from the wallpower wait 5 mins then replug back in again let me know about both things please the lead and the reboot

Anthony
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ANTHONY

MY SON HAS JUST CAME IN AND DO'N A FIRST TIME INSTALL AND HE'S GOT THE SOUND BACK. SO THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP. YOU WHERE GREAT. THANKS AGAIN

KIND REGARDS

MARY

Expert:  info tech replied 2 years ago.

Thats great news

Let me now if I can do anything else

Anthony