MasterFixIt
MasterFixIt, Technician
Experience:  I have been a TV repair and electronics expert for over 30 years.
11519491

I have have bought a Lenovo 10" tablet S6000 and want to run

Customer Question

I have have bought a Lenovo 10" tablet S6000 and want to run it through my TV which is a Tecknika LCD32-209v. I have an HDi lead connected to the tablet and the HdMi port on the tv(2nd) and set the the tv to HDMi2, nothing happens!! what have I done wrong?
Also catch upTV and Radio2 whilest showing on screen do not go through to show the programs. Help would be appreciated.
Category: TV
Expert:  MasterFixIt replied 2 years ago.
Hi sorry to hear that.
Make sure you have the HDMI cable securely attached to the TV and the Tablet.
Then in your TVs menu select that port you are plugged into. please let me know if this gives you the computers signal.
I will stick with you until this is fixed, please don't forget to rate my service to you before you close this page. I will be available to you at no additional cost , you can then get in touch with me anytime by simply replying to this message.
Thank you and have a great day!
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have conected to tv with hdmi cable but sceen is still blank( on the hdmi port2)

Hi Michael have you switched your TV to look at HDMI port 2?
Also how old is your tablet and your TV?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi .Yes I have switched to HDmi port on TV.

My tablet is 7wks old the tV is approx 7 yrs.

I have tried the tab on our new TV (2wks) with the same result v.z, blank screen.

M.L.Y

Thanks Michael,
This could be one of a few things. First you need to make sure that the port in the TV works by trying something else in that HDMI port or moving the computer to port 1.
It also could be a bad HDMI cable, I had that same issue last week lol.
Also your TV may need a software update to read the computers output signal. But that set isn't very good as it is unfortunately this is what they say:Dire motion blur; noisy pictures; color tone can look strange, especially with standard-definition content.
The Bot***** *****ne Although not nearly as bad as you might expect for the price, the Technika LCD32-209's motion-handling flaws are bad enough to ensure that the set should only be considered for casual, second-room use.
So more than likely you wont be able to connect your computer to that one;-(
I wish I had better news for you Michael I really do.
If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know.
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you.All ports are working and the lead is new and seems to be working o.k.
The Technika is working well with good pic and sound it supports, a Humix PVR-9150T DPVR. a dvd recorder and a Video player, oh I forgot a Bouse

Hi MichaelLol, is it all working now?
Please let me know and please rate kindly before closing this page have a great day Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No not working on either set.

we are missing something basic, the tab should work on either.

Hi I am not sure what you mean by "TAB"?
That TV isn't very good at processing video signals as I was explaining. What is the other TV you have tried the computer on?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

By Tab I ment Tablet.

The other TV is a Samsung UE40H5000AK with 3 ports not in use.A usb (5v 0.5a), a HDMi i STB and a HDMi 2 (dvi) and is 2 weeks old

Hi Michael do you have more than 1 tablet? And neither is working on either TV?
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No just the one the Levono

Hi thanks Mike,
I have had the same issue, but if it wont work on either TV there may be a bad internal HDMI port. but you can contact Levino to see if there is a video driver to do this. Usually that is the case.
There is a lot in the US for Levono.
So please visit this site and give them a call. I'm sure they can fix this;-)
Please visit: http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/
Thank you and have a great day Michael!
Tech Michael