Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

Hi - picked up

Customer Question

Hi - picked up my new TX-40AX630B Ultra HD/3D set today, and there is no sound on certain channels - HD ones only it looks like - any thoughts?

Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Nathan :

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Nathan :

Can you try going into the setup menu on the sky box, and look for an option to change the audio output format to pcm/stereo (instead of dolby/digital) and see if that helps.

JACUSTOMER-ewig24py- :

Your website isn't functioning properly. I found the answer elsewhere waiting for your reply.

Nathan :

I'm glad you were able to solve the issue. Rating me poorly however has no impact on the site, or your payment, it only harms my reputation, and could in fact cause me to lose my job.

Can you tell me specifically how the site isn't working, so I may report it and have the issue addressed?

If you wish for a refund, you may simply omit rating entirely, and contact customer service through the MyAccount link above.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I already sent this information.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 years ago.
The only information/reply received was your comment that the site wasn't working.
I've put in a refund request for you as well, George.
Have a nice day.
Nathan