Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

Hi our toshiba smart television

Customer Question

Hi our toshiba smart television RL85 series is not responding to anything using the remote. There is no picture or sound. We have been trying to work out what connections we need to be able to use the bbc iplayer. We used to be able to get the iplayer when we first got the TV but it stopped working or kept freezing. We have an iPad and the iplayer works perfectly on it. Using the TV remote to try and access the network we have managed to 'loose'? everything presumably by saying 'ok' where we should not have done. The remote is not responding to anything now. The green light is on but that is all. We are unable to access anything now. Please can you help ?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems.
Can you please get me the full model number off of the back of the TV?
Also, how long have you owned the set for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry I am not satisfied as I had to wait too long and managed to fix the TV so I would like my money refunded please
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Okay that's something you need to handle yourself. I'm a tech, not a site employee or billing agent. I'm out.