Plumberpro
Plumberpro,
77408428

GA-ja Hello, I have just tried to switch on the tv but there appears

Customer Question

Hello, I have just tried to switch on the tv but there appears to be no power going to the screen. The Sky box is ok and I have changed the plug fuse to the screen have you got any other ideas please??
Category: TV
Expert:  Plumberpro replied 2 years ago.
Plumberpro :

Hi . thevtv may have been turned to the wrong input/ source by mistake

Plumberpro :

On your TV remote should be a source / input button . with everything on press this button and wait a few seconds on each change. It should scroll through the inputs , ie HDMI , scart etc until it lands on the right one for your sky box input.

JACUSTOMER-v1l28fh5- :

There is no power showing to the screen ie the power on/off indicator on the rh bottom of the tv case is still blank it normally has a lit green ring indicating there is power to the screen...but there is no power indication...

Plumberpro :

Hi . it may be that thetv power capacitor is going . try to turn on and off about 6 or 7 times in a row

JACUSTOMER-v1l28fh5- :

I tried that but it didn't work....

JACUSTOMER-v1l28fh5- :

Is there a fuse to the main screen other than in the plug? It may be that....but can I change it??

Plumberpro :

To be honest I am not sure . will opt out to see if they other experts know ,

JACUSTOMER-v1l28fh5- :

Thanks for your help...

Plumberpro :

Your welcone

Expert:  dianne-cssm replied 2 years ago.
"We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at [email protected] co.uk and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.co.uk/appliance/8so6y-hello-just-tried-switch-tv-appears.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.