info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

I am unable to access subtitle function on my Wharfedale LT26K1CB

I am unable to access subtitle function on my Wharfedale LT26K1CB tv. Subtitles are off and would like to turn them on.
Welcome
Thanks for the Question

Their should be a button on the remote control that says CC/subtitile/text can you see a biutton like this on the remote?

Anthony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

There is a button 'Sub' which I have used which brings up the subtitle menu headed 'subtitle Language' on two lines. First line is 'subtitle OFF and the second is the language to be used (English)

What happens when you select ENGLISH please?

Anthony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The sub titles have come on. The problem now appears to have been solved.

Eric thats great news!

Please could you rate the answer positively as this is the only way I receive credit from the site thank you, ***** ***** be a rating bar with this post thanks again.

Have a good day

Anthony
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you. If the manual included this, there would be no need for questions.

Yes it can get complicated

Many Thanks

Anthony