Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Licensed TV repair technician in the US with over 30 experience in the US.
59014109

I have bought a HDFreeview +HD unit (Digital Recorder) and

Customer Question

I have bought a HDFreeview +HD unit (Digital Recorder) and connected it up as shown but nothing then comes up on the T.V. screen as a follow up.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems.
What is the Model number off of the back of the TV?
Also, how specifically is the HD box connected to the set- using what type of cable?
Are you selecting the correct Input, and what exactly do you see on your TV screen?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have converted the TV to HD and everything now OK but Headphones wont work the normal connection for a transmitter in the recorder unit is not apparent. Does the transmitter attach to the recorder to send signals to the headphones or to the TV?? If attached to the recorder do I use the USB connection?

Expert:  Aric replied 2 years ago.
Joseph, I still don't have a model number for the TV, or for the headphones?
In order to give specifics I would need to know what devices you have. Can you provide that info please?